AK Rifles banner
301 - 320 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 313204 This is on a Meridian Defense “Apocalypse Pestilence” build from early 2021, on a 1mm stamped steel MDC-47 receiver. Bolt, bolt carrier, and the U-shaped piece attached to the safety lever all have matching numbers, and the non matching dust cover is about 100 numbers earlier with the same prefix.
How long did you have to wait on that thing?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just purchased a numbers matching Sadu MD90 Kit 1992-AEX0437. From what I've read I'm assuming it would have had the SAR receiver marking and most likely been an export model to Croatia or somewhere similar. Curious If anyone else has an opinion on it.
Wood Gas Fixture Metal Automotive exterior

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
Just joined the site. About 10 years ago a family friend passed away and his widow asked me and my brothers to go through his collection and take what we want. Among everything was an AK kit. Year or so later I built it up with a NDS-1 reciever. It is the nicest shooting gun and I recently got curious of what I had. I know it is a G, but not much else. It didn't have the Black stock stripe.
Figured while I was here, I would add to database.
Wood Grey Line Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Attention ALL Romy-G owners! TRUNION MARKING DATABASE!

Does any one really believe that they made rifles for 4 years before they "realized" that the chamber end of the barrels and the barrel hole in the trunnions were the same size, regardless of caliber?
Are we figuring that they made rifles without a single set of drawings? Or that the drawings lacked crucial dimensions, which coincidently turned out to be identical? :twirl:
This sounds like a story from dstorm1911. :roll:
Man I was thinking the same thing. Like ohhh, yall just figured that out. Okaaaay

·
Registered
AKM,
44 Posts
Hi, Please help, I bought a Century arms AK years ago in the the years 2005 to 2009, I can't remember the year. I'm wondering if anyone knows what it is. a wasar 10 or a 10/63. The serial number is Ey or V 2130 - 73. there is no triangle on the trunion, just these markings, the other engraving marks are GP wasar 10/63 7.62 X 39. I love the gun , everything was fine , no defects with gas tube or sight. Very little amount of wabble with different typs of mags, gun shoots great, no mishape. I looked up the serial number listings on here but didn't see any numbers that were close. Of course it had a bad engraving of Century arms on it. The rest of the rifle has all matching numbers except for the one on the trunion, It has a chromed lined bbl. I have since changed the stock and forarm. Thanks .

301 - 320 of 328 Posts