AK Rifles banner
281 - 300 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wish I could find a 67. Especially 1111!
I just picked up a UF kit with AL 00xx 1992. Was this an export Md65 or Md90?
That prefix is for a md65. AK and AL I have seen. The md90s are TA and TB from what I've seen here. Those are just the Cugir ones anyways. The Sadu md90s are along the lines of AEX or a three letter prefix with the year coming first. Making it not a prefix I suppose :p Not a suffix either since the numbers of the serial follow... semantics.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That prefix is for a md65. AK and AL I have seen. The md90s are TA and TB from what I've seen here. Those are just the Cugir ones anyways. The Sadu md90s are along the lines of AEX or a three letter prefix with the year coming first. Making it not a prefix I suppose :p Not a suffix either since the numbers of the serial follow... semantics.
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Believe it would be to keep people from posting pointless info if nobody is compiling it into the list anymore. Most people won’t go through 15 plus pages of posts trying to find some tidbit of info that may or may not be there.
I've gone through YEARS of posts on this forum looking for specific random Romanian serial number information. We're out there man.

281 - 300 of 328 Posts