AK Rifles banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts
I'm in for 1 set of 26mm. Have the funds. Screen name Vincero.

Be patient, guys. Dealing with the feds is a pain - especially with the small arms "treaty" our Sec of State signed recently.

Is it too late to get in on this? I desperately need a way to mount a 30mm scope (PFI RR800-2) on my M48A. Everything I've tried thus far either did not work, would look like shit and be unstable, or would have forced me to drill holes in the stock (which doesn't seem an ideal mounting point if you as me). Please let me know if I can still get in on this...thank you.

Is it too late to get in on this? I desperately need a way to mount a 30mm scope (PFI RR800-2) on my M48A. Everything I've tried thus far either did not work, would look like shit and be unstable, or would have forced me to drill holes in the stock (which doesn't seem an ideal mounting point if you as me). Please let me know if I can still get in on this...thank you.
Pretty sure this thing is dead bro. ZRAK has become a squirly organization supplying gear to the guys shooting at our guys and let's just say most of their staff used to go to Church on Sundays but now they do what they do on Fridays. Also, KrinkFreak hasn't posted any updates in many months.

Discussion starter · #92 ·
It looks like this effort is dead in the water. We have the approved ATF Form 6, but no International Import Certificate has been issued and no word from the State Department.

It looks like this effort is dead in the water. We have the approved ATF Form 6, but no International Import Certificate has been issued and no word from the State Department.
Getting these elusive mounts will only happen if someone gets the ball rolling and works at it, and at least you did that. Thank you for trying and putting all the work into it. This is the closest I've ever gotten to getting one.

Getting these elusive mounts will only happen if someone gets the ball rolling and works at it, and at least you did that. Thank you for trying and putting all the work into it. This is the closest I've ever gotten to getting one.
FWIW I just purchased a brand new set from a guy in Serbia. Not cheap $215 :bigwow:

If anyone needs a genuine vintage ZRAK scope mount setup for the Yugo M48 and other M98 pattern sniper rifles, I have one for sale for $300 + shipping.

This is one I acquired from one of my sources in Beograd (Belgrade) Serbia-Montenegro around 2003. This is a 1990's or earlier era mount with the old style release lever for the rear mount and base, not the type with the little lever with the ball on the end that was developed during the Bosnian War era when the Zrak factory was split between 2 locations. It has the old style Zrak banner emblem marking on the rear base, not the newer marking that simply has the word ZRAK that one sees for sale on Ebay. This mount setup is in mint condition and is still on the famous original blue cardboard factory box, marked M-98/o26 and will fit the ZRAK scopes such as the ON-M76B and others, the Mauser Banner scopes, etc. that were used on these rifles during the break-up of Yugoslavia.

I have a beautiful Yugoslavian military issue ZRAK ON-M76B scope, made in 1986, for sale for $300 + shipping. I got this one at the same time I got the above mounts.

I also have one of the Mauser banner scopes that were used on sniper rifles during this period, which I obtained out of Germany at the same time. This scope is brand new in the original box, and I want $250 + shipping for it.

Photos and more information here: http://www.theakforum.net/forums/42...ugo-m48a-mauser-sniper-d-t-weaver-mounts.html

81 - 96 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.