AK Rifles banner
61 - 80 of 96 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Everyone stay solid and we will see these mounts for our members.

:smile:

Two sets of the 26mm please.
Edited to add one 30mm set as well.
Funds locked and loaded.

Okay, I'm in for 3 sets:

If there is any way to combine shipping then please do so. However, you keep the change as I appreciate the effort you are putting forth. :wink:

SCREEN NAME: kwthor
SIZE MOUNT: 26MM
QUANTITY: 2
FUNDS READY: YES

SCREEN NAME: kwthor
SIZE MOUNT: 30MM
QUANTITY: 1
FUNDS READY: YES

Don't have a scope yet. Assuming the 26 is more common. However, what advise would y'all give for the scope? The 30mm has more light gathering ability but is the magnification greater or the same? Where can I look for more info?

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Shipping can be combined considering the size of the boxes the mounts come in and the ability to use the flat rate shipping box.

The ZRAK scope pictured is 26mm. You can source the scope you most prefer and purchase the mounts accordingly.

KF

milsurpgun said:
screenname: Milsurpgun
size: 26mm
qty: 1 each set
funds: ready and awaiting pdf form and instructions...am having difficulty navigating this sale. thanks

ps...please take note kinkfreak, you may have put me on list from previous posting I made...I want to buy only 1 set so please account for this in your reconciliation count. thanks

61 - 80 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.