AK Rifles banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts
Username: Kanitapja
Size: 26 mm / 1 inch
Quantity: 1 set
Funds Ready: Yes

I have been looking for a way to get one of these mounts for a very. long. time. (we're talking years here) I almost lost hope in finding one and resorted to doing a google search every week or so. Words can't describe how excited I was to find this thread!

Thank you, Mr. Krinkfreak, for offering up an opportunity such as this. Your post alone just made my entire spring. I owe a great debt of gratitude to for it - if there's anything I can do, or anyway I can help, please just let me know. I deployed three times to the Former Yugoslavia, and I can speak/read/write Russian and Serbian. I really look forward to this. Again, if there's anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to ask.

THANK YOU!!!!

Discussion starter · #47 ·
I am working on completing the ATF Form 6 right now.

As I said before, I am working with one of our vendors here on The AK Forum (holds current import license) to complete and submit the ATF Form 6 for approval.

Those that want these mounts, you have a few more weeks to gather your funds up for this Group Buy.

When the ATF Form 6 comes back approved, I will have a PDF Form for everyone to download, fill out, sign, and send to me with funds. The estimate I provided everyone earlier ($160 per unit) should be sufficient to cover the cost of the mount, import fees, and shipping. If there are leftover funds they will be included in the shipment back to each member. If there are additional dollars required, I will notify everyone as I said there would be COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY on this group buy.

Tremendous leap of faith here and I do not want to get burned.

KF

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Total count as of now is 63 units.

I am going to draft up the Group Buy Order Form tonight.

KF

I need to know who is SERIOUS ABOUT ORDERING/BUYING THESE MOUNTS.

I am asking that members considering sending $160 per set which will cover the import costs as well as the flat rate cost of $5.85 to get them to you via USPS.

SCREEN NAME: ezed
SIZE MOUNT: 26MM
QUANTITY: 1
FUNDS READY: YES

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Got an email from our importer yesterday. He is sending the ATF Form 6 on Monday Morning.

:dance:

Krinkfreak said:
Got an email from our importer yesterday. He is sending the ATF Form 6 on Monday Morning.

Did he have any idea as to what the backlog is with ATF processing Form 6s these days? Are we looking at 6-8 months like an NFA transfer, or are these going any quicker? Just trying to get a time frame in mind to start gathering up a suitable scope to replace the one I take off my M-76 to go on this rifle. (Plus; OK- I'm a little excited at the idea of seeing this M48B come back together in all its "snipery" goodness! :bd: )

Discussion starter · #58 ·
Just waiting on the ATF Form 6 to come back approved.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Couple of weeks from what I understand.

KF

Pvt.Joker said:
Krinkfreak said:

Did he have any idea as to what the backlog is with ATF processing Form 6s these days? Are we looking at 6-8 months like an NFA transfer, or are these going any quicker? Just trying to get a time frame in mind to start gathering up a suitable scope to replace the one I take off my M-76 to go on this rifle. (Plus; OK- I'm a little excited at the idea of seeing this M48B come back together in all its "snipery" goodness! :bd: )

Wow! That's FAST, by comparison to the NFA turnaround these days. Certainly glad to hear it, but surprised at the speed of it all. Thanks for the update.

Am I correct in presuming that since the form is already sent in listing what is being imported, that there is no chance of trying to add any optics like a Zrak M89 scope and rail, or some such, right?

41 - 60 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.