AK Rifles banner
121 - 140 of 153 Posts
Krinkfreak said:
I will be putting the order form out soon.
Will we be able to edit our desired quantities from the other thread? Originally wanted one of each kind but may want to change to two 26mm or maybe just one.

Is this allowed this far into the group buy or no?

When the time comes, I would like to have an installation FAQ for gunsmiths since it sounds like there are tips and tricks we can pass along to our 'smiths.

Krink: Did you, or would you consider, reaching out to Zrak about the potential for M76 optics (e.g. the scope that would go on the M48s) as well as the M89 optic?

Thanks

Discussion starter · #128 ·
OODA_Loop said:
When the time comes, I would like to have an installation FAQ for gunsmiths since it sounds like there are tips and tricks we can pass along to our 'smiths.

Krink: Did you, or would you consider, reaching out to Zrak about the potential for M76 optics (e.g. the scope that would go on the M48s) as well as the M89 optic?

Thanks
I can check with ZRAK, but keep in mind it would take another ATF Form 6.

M76 Optics should be available from Assault Weapons of Ohio as they bought the inventory from the bank when Rapid Fire went under.

KF

I may be looking to add one more set of the 1" ring and base sets to go along with the one I am already in for. What is the cut-off date for adding to the number of sets of these that are already approved on the form 6?

Krinkfreak said:
OODA_Loop said:

Thanks
I can check with ZRAK, but keep in mind it would take another ATF Form 6.

M76 Optics should be available from Assault Weapons of Ohio as they bought the inventory from the bank when Rapid Fire went under.

KF
I think they're out

Discussion starter · #131 ·
Wow........I know there were at least 1800 kits at Ohio Rapid Fire when they went under....

OODA_Loop said:
Another thing that would be nice to have, would be a tutorial on how to adjust these rings to sight the scope in by (if the rings have adjustments on them, that is) once they are mounted.

The only adjustment is found on the rear base for horizontal, and its very similar to the WWII German design. The scope reticle zeroes much like most Comblock scopes with the two screws on the elevation turret.

Although its obvious to most people, its very important to get the bases square and level on the receiver.

JoeMomma said:
The only adjustment is found on the rear base for horizontal, and its very similar to the WWII German design. The scope reticle zeroes much like most Comblock scopes with the two screws on the elevation turret.

Although its obvious to most people, its very important to get the bases square and level on the receiver.
OK; thanks. I wasn't sure about if these rings had some sort of elevation adjustment on the front ring with the sloping part or not. The bases on my rifle were installed before it was imported, so hopefully they are good to go with the rings from the new set.

121 - 140 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.