AK Rifles banner

Zenitco availability

9K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  USBP379 
#1 ·
I haven't tried to buy anything in a while but have noticed lots of WTB threads here and at other sites. Is the general assumption that with the Russian sanctions the Zenitco stuff is going to become scarce or unobtainable?

#7 · (Edited)
Yeah. I need to track down a few parts. I guess asap

ETA:

Looks like I might already be shit out of luck. Wish I had considered this sooner.

#10 ·
I contacted Zenitco via eBay regarding availability of the new red dot sight. Below is the reply.

Message for buyers:

Dear XXXXXXXX

This item is in stock and ready to be shipped.

You know about the situation in Russia and Ukraine. We are now outside of politic, just business here. We have lost ability to send item SUPER FAST by Fedex, as mentioned in last feedbacks. But we can send items by National Courier Russian Post.

Due to political problems delays during shipping may appear for planty of reason.
We have monitored information about sanction, restriction, bans very thorouly.
We ship our goods from Russia Moscow.
Despite any kind of restriction Russian post will ship parcels using mediators planes, and countries that stay neutral. Now we have сonfirmations that parcels slowly appear in USA.

If you wish we can send proofs. But shipping may take from 1 week up to 3 mounth it is unpredictable. We already have experience working with similar condition in 2020 in the peak of Pandemia.
We overcome this period and fulfilled all obligations. Also all buyers insured by Ebay. So there is no irresponsibility and empty promises here.

Zenitco not in sanction list. So there is no problem with US customs.

What i am asking you to do - is just to understand the situation and wait for that long as needed. We responsible for the item until it will be delivered to your hand.
No one dealer here in Russia can ship faster. All have to deal now with national post. So if you are ready to wait patiently we can ship.

Attached you will find some examples of recent delivery but it does not mean
you will have the same time of delivery, we ship fastest method, but we cannot know
if this method is more effective. Tracking will be uploaded in system but, due some reason tracking is not supported for track at Ebay, So please track outside:

www.17track.net most powerfull tracker in the world

www.pochta.ru/en original Russian Post web page in English.

If you dont want to wait - just let me know - i will cancel the deal.

Waiting for your reply.Thank you.

Dmitriy.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: elk-1
#17 ·
I spoke with zenitco directly and they stated they aren't involved with eBay. But I've had several buddies who have ordered through eBay and they've had good luck. The eBay account has a ton of positive feedback as well. In addition to this, eBays buyer protection is amazing. I placed an order a few weeks ago, it hasn't left Russia yet but I'm optimistic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.