AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here, just wondering if Zastava makes anything like stickers or shirts or hats for sale.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hey--- I know you--- welcome to the site!!! :grin:
I know that Mitchell Arms used to, but I am not certain if Zastava does. :)

Tony

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Should have been IMO. I hope they're not a sponsor.

Welcome AGG!

There was a thread started here two or three years ago where a member was making AK/SKS/Mosin factory proof mark stickers.
One of the stickers he had for sale was the Zastava factory logo.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Should have been IMO. I hope they're not a sponsor.

Welcome AGG!

There was a thread started here two or three years ago where a member was making AK/SKS/Mosin factory proof mark stickers.
One of the stickers he had for sale was the Zastava factory logo.
Thanks!!! :D

Tony

·
Banned
950 Posts
Hey--- I know you--- welcome to the site!!! :grin:
I know that Mitchell Arms used to, but I am not certain if Zastava does. :)

Tony

You don't need to do that Tony, they have your IP address, your phone records, your 4473's and thanks to Obamacare- your DNA.

LOL

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think that you found Mitchell Arms & Ammo (Muscatine, IA), not the Yugo importer, Mitchell Arms Corp. (Santa Ana, CA.), which I believe is no longer in business!!! :D

Tony
Correct, "Mitchell Arms" no longer exists. However, Mitchell's Mausers is still around (same folks).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well you can send me a free one for posting your link, just kidding:). I hope it's ok with the mods posting a link to another forum. They really do look like nice shirts.

·
Registered
551 Posts
s4patrick, if you do another run of the t-shirts, what are the chances of getting 100% cotton and maybe having the option of long sleeves? That's what seems to work best down where I live. I'm kind of surprised Zastava hasn't done some medium- to tall-crown baseball caps either. Don't they know "gimme caps" are the soul of American marketing?

·
Registered
12 Posts
s4patrick, if you do another run of the t-shirts, what are the chances of getting 100% cotton and maybe having the option of long sleeves? That's what seems to work best down where I live. I'm kind of surprised Zastava hasn't done some medium- to tall-crown baseball caps either. Don't they know "gimme caps" are the soul of American marketing?
my plan is to gauge interest for a 2nd run. I'll have a poll to see what type of shirt people want, cotton, 50/50, etc, and then offer multiple color shirt choices with a single ink choice. i can look into long sleeves at that time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
and it any of you want to order without going through the files, just send me payment and let me know here via PM. details are in the link a couple posts up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would take a couple in xl if you can do them in cotton olive drab!
i hope i can do another run and get an OD shirt done.

I just hate 100% cotton shirts for the most part unless they are lightweight. but if the market wants cotton, that's what i will do. like i said above, i'll do a poll and get what the majority want. i dont want the process to be too complicated! :)

hopefully by that time i'll have enought posts to put them in the classifieds here as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts