AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Zastava M91 (7.62x54r with adjustable gas block) Rifle should be arriving to the states. Contact Century Arms to ask for the offering of the Zastava M91 (7.62x54r with adjustable gas block) soon! http://www.centuryarms.com/contacts
Zastava M91.jpg 

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
April 1 is two months out.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
If it's already arriving (7.62x54r with adjustable gas block), why do I have to ask?

Valiant effort there.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
cfs will let you handle one before you buy it if you drive there they handle centurys ffl stuff now. somebody in ky needs to post first pics might not be same as pictured. would be neat if it came with an earlier wood stock option or chromed barrel and Yugo dedicated scope. these look like they will be filling in the popular niche of psl and svd so every newb will buy em even if they aren't decent. the first ones will be decent quality id guess. I gotta grab one to play with if chromed bore. whats the price though? century might be greedy.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
cfs will let you handle one before you buy it if you drive there they handle centurys ffl stuff now. somebody in ky needs to post first pics might not be same as pictured. would be neat if it came with an earlier wood stock option or chromed barrel and Yugo dedicated scope. these look like they will be filling in the popular niche of psl and svd so every newb will buy em even if they aren't decent. the first ones will be decent quality id guess. I gotta grab one to play with if chromed bore. whats the price though? century might be greedy.
I think he is trolling. I have seen no mention of it and no announcement

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I've been fooled by the rumors every year, for 5 years. I get excited that this might actually show up in the US. This is just more of the same BS right on schedule.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'd probably buy one. Been wanting a semi-auto in 54r. With Csspecs tooling up to make Vepr 54r mags I had nearly come to the conclusion that it was going to be a 23" Vepr. I'd rather have a double stack mag option though.

Nathan

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
1 - Have 7.62x54R surplus dry up with only commercial available at 7.62 NATO prices...

2 - Introduce 7.62x54R rifle on US market

3 - ???????

4 - Maybe not a profit.

Reactions: Arik and BR7.62

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
It's just a ruse to get a mass of people to hound century to import them.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I'd rather see it in then original milled receiver form otherwise it's just another PSL.:puke:

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I'd rather see it in then original milled receiver form otherwise it's just another PSL.:puke:
If there was a chance in hell that we could get them, I'd take a stamped one OR a milled one. Us younger guys missed out on the cheap SVDs and PSLs.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
It's just a ruse to get a mass of people to hound century to import them.
you know its funny cause last knob creek show everybody was saying century is no more century is done their out id say now wait a minute whats that mean they quit and folded or what? word is George Sampson up and quit and his replacement quit on his 1st day. im sure jeff at apex knows something he always hung out with George at knob and other shows where they set up at.

jeff wasn't at last knob creek so I couldn't ask him. I did ask joe mundy and laura they said yep George is done and century cant get anybody to replace him for military sales so they just might quit altogether. that was the low down scuttle butt last knob creek show. fyi its just a rumer. try getting ahold of century for military parts and surplus I guess see what happens. I have no idea whats going on but I had to laugh when everybody walked up to me during show and said over and over again stuff like hey did ya hear about century quiting the biz!!!??? right.....uh huh... 20 billion or 120 billion whatever in sales they can retire who gives a damn right... got it! I get it.

·
Registered
833 Posts
This topic seem to get brought up at least once a year for the last 10 + years ........

Maybe PWA is bringing them in too like the M76 deal they had:EatingPopcorn:

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
I don't think there is a shred of truth in the original post. Nor do I think these will be coming. First of century would have had them in their shot booth and made an announcement. Second of all this place would have been buzzing with that info. Lastly as we all have read numerous times it was the position of zastava that these needed a safety sear. That means even if these got approval they would be recalled and destroyed. Zastava has wanted to not sell these because of the sear or lack there of. I think this is a dead topic and the same bullshit that has gone on for years.

Op proof or shhhhh.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts