AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just wanted to show a picture of my Model M70AB2 I picked this one up at a local Pawn Shop about a year ago, It's a Century International It has the DC Industries reciever and a Tapco G2 trigger, I sure like the trigger pull on this one and It's a Great Shooter real nice group's on the 50 yard line and paper plate sized rapid fire group's at 100, I havent really tested It past 100 yard's yet, Take Care !

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I picked mine up at a pawn shop in Prescott valley while I was on my way to J&G. I almost missed that little shop. Just caught it out of the corner of my eye. I am very happy with my Yugo underfolder.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Looks like your UF and gas tube was parked but never refinished? You plan on refinishing those parts?

Either way your rifle looks nice, good score.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brownstown said:
Looks like your UF and gas tube was parked but never refinished? You plan on refinishing those parts?

Either way your rifle looks nice, good score.
I'll most likely leave It like It Is, I kinda like the way It look's, This was my first AK 47 and from what I've read I got lucky and got a good one. I know the Gun Dealer at the Pawn Shop real well, And he stand's behind what he sell's, I'm In the process of saving for my next AK now but I think I'm going to go with a another Yugoslavian, But I'm really undecided I kinda want to upgrade and I'm still doing my research, But I seen a Krebs built Yugoslavian Underfolder but It's on the Expensive side, But like the Forum Headline Read's It's about the Kalashnikov...not the money ! Thank's for the reply's everyone and Take Care !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts