AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 more of these available if anyone is interested. I know these are hard to get and Century just went up on the price so supply must be getting sparce, so I thought I would offer them here. Picture is representitive only. GET THE PACKAGE DEAL WITH US MADE GRENADE LAUNCHER INCLUDED!!These are NEW-IN-THE-BOX. Accessories may vary. Distrubutor just informed me this may be the last of these!!!
Price is $540.00 delivered!!!
No sales to Kalifornia, NY, or anywhere else it's illegal. Will ship to an FFL only.
Money Orders or Credit card only. Email or IM me for details.

1 SPF to wrish22687

GRENADE LAUNCHERS INCLUDED TOO (No Rockets)!!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
how far from rock hill sc is shelby sc??i'm moving to rock hill soon and want to know where's a good place to shop!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
crazychris said:
how far from rock hill sc is shelby sc??i'm moving to rock hill soon and want to know where's a good place to shop!
About an hour or so.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
very good...sorry to hijack your thread......i'll be stoping by the store once i'm moved...my first ak i get once i escape ny is gonna be an u/f.....

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: yugo

madmerc63 said:
let me know if still for sale i will be able to get funds tomorrow and sent out,,,please reply,,,,[email protected]
Well....I have one that said he wanted it, but didn't call, one interested if "this and that", and your next in line madmerc63.

I will have some more of these when Century sends some more out, I am next in line.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THIS MAY BE THE LAST OF THEM.............ACCORDING TO MY DISTRUBUTOR!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK...........I still have 2 available.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wrish22687 said:
Im very intrested does the price change with the g. launcher removed from the package.
They have never been in any package but it will be in an envelope when I ship it. I make these myself, no need for packaging.

G

·
I dont have the funds right now, would it be possible
to leave a deposit of some kind now say 100 or 200.
And when you get the rest of the money you can ship to my ffl.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.