AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
very nice! :razz:

Where did you get that? I need one for my collection!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
How do you orderf rom them, no one answers the phone.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Marstar is OUT. I called them aboot four months ago. I don't know why they still have them listed on their WEB site. I got this one from a EBay seller in England.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Okay I was thinking about something when I was browsing the Marstar web page. What if Canada imported Russian AK parts and what-not, could they send it here? Think it would pass customs?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
AK Spray said:
Okay I was thinking about something when I was browsing the Marstar web page. What if Canada imported Russian AK parts and what-not, could they send it here? Think it would pass customs?
they don't bring in those parts for public sale

·
Registered
10,206 Posts
cdngunplumber said:
AK Spray said:
The Russians dont export them to any civilian market anyway, so it doesnt matter...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Stottman said:
cdngunplumber said:
AK Spray said:
The Russians dont export them to any civilian market anyway, so it doesnt matter...
I agree..any AK parts from Marstar would be Yugo...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts