1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yugo Mitchell Pre Ban Grips-Price Reduced

Yugo Mitchell Pre Ban Grips
Price Reduced to $100 Shipped TYD

UPDATE QTY: Only #5 of the Best Pistol Grips Ever Made For Yugo’s Is Left!

These Are Certainly The Cheapest & Best Upgrade For Your Yugo

#1 SOLD
#2 SOLD
#3 SOLD

#4 SOLD
#6 SOLD
#7 SOLD
#8 SOLD

#5 is the only Yugo PG left
If you want one now is the time

Unissued Pre Ban Yugo Yugo M76 - M72 - M70 — M70ab2 — M92 pistol grips that were caked in Cosmoline and originally came on Pre Ban Mitchell Arms AK’s (According to original owner these were Pre 89 Ban and believed to be from Bosnian War). Some of the Mitchell’s got caught up in customs and were re-released as the M90 Mitchell Arms AK’s. Some of the beautiful fat grips were sold with the M90 rifle and could be added later by the buyer. Popular belief was that Yugo wood was teak, but the actual wood used on most of the M70s was a species of Birch or Beech, found in Eastern Europe

You don't get purty fat bishes like these every day and these appear to be new and never installed as you can see from pics. Very good condition with some light storage marks. Cross Posted 1[SUP]st[/SUP] message gets choice, time stamps apply. Use pics for reference or email or message me to discuss as these will go fast.

I know for sure these fit the Yugo M76 - M72 - M70 — M70ab2 — M92 — Mostly likely will fit other Yugo’s like the M77…See pics

PP F&F No Comments - Price Reduced to $100 Shipped TYD
May consider 7.62x39 or 5.45x39 mags in trade

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
UPDATE QTY: Only #3 & #5 of the Best Pistol Grips Ever Made For Yugo’s Are Left!

These Are Certainly The Cheapest & Best Upgrade For Your Yugo

#1 SOLD
#2 SOLD
#4 SOLD
#6 SOLD
#7 SOLD
#8 SOLD

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
#1 SOLD
#2 SOLD
#3 SOLD

#4 SOLD
#6 SOLD
#7 SOLD
#8 SOLD

#5 is the only Yugo PG left.
Every person that has bought one loves it
If you want one now is the time

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Wildthing - Do you know anyone that has Mitchell Arms/early Yugo wood furniture. I need two stocks and two grips. Thanks - Tom

·
Technical Advisor
15,524 Posts
Assault Weapons of Ohio has M76 grips., that is what were placed on the Mitchell rifkes.
They may sell them separately.

Two Rivers Arms has repo buttstocks and Ironwood Design makes Zastava stock, gripe etc

·
Registered
26 Posts
AKBLUE - I really appreciate the feed back. You are famous on the boards and I trust your knowledge. Oh BTW, the Buckeyes are going down. GO NEBRASKA!

·
Technical Advisor
15,524 Posts
Go Buckeyes!
It has been a weird year for sports. Upsets in College football too. We shall see what happens.

I'm having a few friends over and some drinks. Gonna shuck them Huskers. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well Nebraska hung in there the first half. The second half was pretty ugly. I think they need to conjure up another Tom Osborne. What a difference the coach makes. Looks like you guys are pretty lucky you have Day. My team, Kansas State Wildcats, did a number on Kansas on Saturday. Looks like our new coach is a keeper as well.
Thanks for steering me to Assault Weapons of Ohio. Molly is a sweetie. The M76 grips look identical to the 1980's American Yugos and Mitchell Arms Yugos. Ordered two, so I'll find out when they get here. They didn't have any M70 wood stocks so I'm still looking for two of those. Thanks again for the info. Take care. - Tom

·
Technical Advisor
15,524 Posts
Tom,

AWO is mom and pop., but once you get through she does take care of you.
Hope you get two nice grips.
They are used of course

Both teams looked kinda sloppy at times.
There was some hard hitting.

Justin Fields had a good completion percentage.
But he was hurried a good bit and the highly rated OSU Offensive Line was not dominate in my view.

The second half it did become more lopsided.
Take care.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts