AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please afford me what the thread pitch is on a Yugo M92 krink. Need a better option than the traditional flared muzzel that comes with the kit. Or suggestions?

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
There aren't any other options for muzzle devices for the Yugo, short of a few custom fake surpessors that Artty62 has make for pinning for 16" length.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wolfk--I was thinking about a bulgy type flash suppressor, in instead. Your thoughts, as well as the others who were generous to respond.

Dawg180, likewise, appreciate the heads up. Many thanks to all.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
No prblem.

there are some 'work around' solutions to the oddball threading of the Yugo flash hiders. One is to get a bulgy 4 piece (or the copies you see on gunbroker, I think APex Arms has them too for around $65) and have it opened up and a bushing with the proper thread pitch pressed in.

Another idea I had was to get one of the Blackthorne Products extended Yugo M92 cone flash hiders for $35, and have a machinist chop it down and cut some slots in it to make it like a big M16A1 flash hider. Not sure how effect it would be, but it does give a basis to work from.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sure someone has a bulgy type flash suppressor on their Yugo Krink M92. Is there any true difference between original (Conical) vs. Can type (4-pc supp.) Any input is greatly appreciated. Don't mean to beat up this subject. Many thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts