AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Know I can't. Do you know any cheap rails with numbers on the side of the rails? If the description is right, this COULD be a quality product.I don't think it could get any worse than that material. I will get one and let you guys know if I still like it are not. I am liking what I see from the pics though. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Maybe this will fit the M92 Krink.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Fat Tone said:
http://dpharms.com/ak47-yugo-m70-quad-rail-pi-498.html?osCsid=449e36940aa90a88ecca510b281ecd54 Finally a company not price gouging on a rail system. It looks from the picture it looks like the same quality as the $200 plus rail. What do you guys think of this Rail for the Yugo M70.
This is the UTG rail. Look under the forward most scope ring in the linked photo - "UTG" is clearly engraved on the upper handguard.

Leapers

I've never tried their rail systems, but one experience with their scopes was enough for me...

·
Registered
64 Posts
It clearly says UTG, From all i heard and read about their rails is that they are pure junk and will not fit 100% to hold a scope, etc. I would not want that for free! :grin:

·
Registered
64 Posts
It clearly says UTG, From all i heard and read about their rails is that they are pure junk and will not fit 100% to hold a scope, etc. I would not want that for free! :grin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
My opinion for what it's worth....

Well it's nice that aftermarket accesories are available for AK's and someone's making money selling them.

But......

Quad rails on an AK is just ...well... butt ugly. :shock:

However, if you need or prefer optics, I think the Ultimak is the best viable option.

I just about puke when I see an Elmer Fudd scope on an AK... :smileak:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm glad that more new UTG stuff is coming out. Competition is healthy.

I have many of the traditional furniture AK that everybody else has.
Some of us get tired of the same old shit, reason why we may
configure a few of our rifles with other non-mainstream accesories.
Additionally, if we can add a UTG (or Ultimak) rail to our rifles, that is functional and would also attract other non-maintream gun owners to be AK enthusiasts, then we can build a stronger community to help us fight gun control.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT. Enjoy your rifles.

Beauty is on the eyes of the beholder. :grin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts