AK Rifles banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making an EXACT COPY in every respect of the Yugoslavian M70 AK47 Grenade launcher attachment. It will also count as a US Compliant part as it is a muzzle attachmennt.
Will post it in the EE as soon as they are ready to ship. Don't want to get the cart before the horse. Should be ready in a few weeks.

This is the Yugo and the prototype one............

I will have these in the Market Place when they are ready.................check back.

·
Registered
935 Posts
MrKrink?

Where did you get your info that HotBarrel's grenade launcher was way too small in the center?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=84265

I'm interested in a grenade launcher extension. Your's is better why? Just Curious.

And good luck with your's, and his sales. Thank You for making us Yugo fans something to help on our AK addiction...LOL

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
762hurts said:
MrKrink?

Where did you get your info that HotBarrel's grenade launcher was way too small in the center?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=84265

I'm interested in a grenade launcher extension. Your's is better why? Just Curious.

And good luck with your's, and his sales. Thank You for making us Yugo fans something to help on our AK addiction...LOL
Go back to this link for the answer. Just posted it there.
Not saying it is better, but it is an exact copy. We used an original one, measured it on a comparator for exact dims and going to produce as such. I have seen several that have been sold and they are far from the "real" thing.

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
You da' man, I'm in for one.

:twisted:

I've been waiting for either the real deal to be imported or someone to make exact copies.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Count me in too,where do I send the money! :grin:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Wow. Hotbarrell at Gunco.net

Bob at AkronArmory.

And MrKrink here at AKforum

Alot of Barrel Launcher.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK...I hope to have some available this week, will be finding out tomorrow.........prototype pic is up for you to see. Will keep you updated.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Stupid question,

Is there a cutout for the pin to hold it in place like you see on most brakes/flash hiders?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No they do not have them on the original Yugo ones.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
So is there any danger of the launcher becomming loose or unscrewing? And is there any danger to the pin spring if it is pushed in for too long or something?

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
As far as damage to the detent spring from compression, there shouldn't be Q.

Probably wouldn't be a big deal to mill a little detent hole onto it to keep it in place, but from what I undertsand, the originals were friction fit anyway.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Templar said:
As far as damage to the detent spring from compression, there shouldn't be Q.

Probably wouldn't be a big deal to mill a little detent hole onto it to keep it in place, but from what I undertsand, the originals were friction fit anyway.
I thought about that, but I don't want to weaken the structure and have it go boom on the first dummy grenade (or the second).

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pictured above is an ORIGINAL, it does not have any detent or any thing else. It simply screws down on the end of the barrel. These were used on guns dedicated to launch grenades primarily and not as assault weapons. When not in use it is to be removed.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trying to find out how production is coming, been phone tagging for 2 days.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
SturmGrenadier said:
Looks very grood Krink...excellent job.
+1,000,000

Definately buying one or two, just asking random questions to learn something about it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts