AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
These don't include rear trunnion (should be obvious) or the trigger guard (missed it in the picture the first time myself).

·
Registered
754 Posts
i just bought two, just to have as Yugo parts seem to be drying up (wood especially) The lack of ANY rear (even if it was a milled one) does suck, but if i have one built a PSL or chinese rear trunion and stock would not be hard to come by at all. I too misssed the fact that they do not have trigger guards until this post.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm thinking about getting an untapped pistol trunnion, milling out a space and tapping it for the yugo stock bolt, as a replacement for the missing rear.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
LeibstandarteAdH said:
i just bought two, just to have as Yugo parts seem to be drying up (wood especially) The lack of ANY rear (even if it was a milled one) does suck, but if i have one built a PSL or chinese rear trunion and stock would not be hard to come by at all. I too misssed the fact that they do not have trigger guards until this post.
Are any of these parts matching? I did not see that mentioned in the ad, so I assume they are not. Had to ask anyway.

·
Registered
724 Posts
barberl said:
Are any of these parts matching? I did not see that mentioned in the ad, so I assume they are not. Had to ask anyway.
I'm willing to bet that they're not. Looking at the website, all of the individual components are marked "sold out".

My guess is that they pieced them together from what was at hand.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm crossposting this as there are two threads.

I have only seen on of them myself, and it was matching. However, we're a little short handed at the moment, and will not have time to go through these, so they are to be considered non matching. Same thing goes for bore condition. They are, however, in stock and shipping, and by now we only have about 50 kits left.

Thanks,

Magnus

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is anybody selling the front ends currently?

I saw a vendor at Knob Creek selling them and forgot who it was (D'oh)...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts