AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
UPS guy just dropped off the 20 I ordered on Sunday. Hella fast shipping for PSA. 5 are excellent, another 5 are pretty nice but dry and neglected and I'm not sure they will ever shine, about half are well worn finish wise and/or have more than a little rust. Only one is dented, but is probably still usable. All should clean up nicely. They are dry, dry, some with dried, flaking cosmo. All should clean up and function. I'd guess about 7 will be pretty nice when properly cleaned.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I just got my order of five delivered this evening.

·
Technical Advisor
16,056 Posts
Nice mags., ordered 8., free shipping., got 5 new standard Yugo and 3 M64 mags., one new., one excellent and one used. Lots of cosmo.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My 5 arrived coated in cosmo, used gasoline in bucket to clean them with one change of gas. All in all great condition only one showed heavy use with bluing 1/2 gone but no dents. I was surprised how much "dirt" showed up in bottom of bucket ? Now after 2 gas washing I'll wash with alcohol to get rid of that gas smell & try to reblue or paint the one worn one.

All in all a great buy on Yugo mil. mags, thanks PSA !

·
Registered
55 Posts
I ordered two...tracking says they will be here Wednesday!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ordered 3 Friday...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I ordered two...tracking says they will be here Wednesday!
My 2 showed up today. Very happy! No dents, minimal finish wear, damn near like new! and absolutely smothered in cosmoline. I cleaned the cosmo off one of them and put the other one away for a rainy day.

After reading about some of the beat up ones some folks got I figured that at the $11.99 sale price I would end up with the bottom of the barrel...pleasantly surprised!

·
Registered
271 Posts
[SUP]My three arrived yesterday, one that looks new, one excellent, and one M64! (An answer to prayer!). It has some wear, with a new follower. Also it has a matte finish, and two stamps on the spine.
[/SUP]
[SUP]
M64 notch:
[/SUP]

Stamp at lower left of spine:

Stamp at upper right of spine:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts