AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everybody,

I was hoping someone could please translate what these carvings say for me:

I'm pretty sure that they second picture is a name (Alija Buliko) but I can't figure out what the first and third pictures say.
I cleaned these up a bit and re-oiled them with boiled linseed oil and would like to have the story to go with them. They will be going on my M70.AB2:

Thanks!

Cliff

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi Everybody,

I was hoping someone could please translate what these carvings say for me:

I'm pretty sure that they second picture is a name (Alija Buliko) but I can't figure out what the first and third pictures say.
I cleaned these up a bit and re-oiled them with boiled linseed oil and would like to have the story to go with them. They will be going on my M70.AB2:

Thanks!

Cliff
First photo Kemo Besic , Kemo is nickname from Kemal
Kemo Besa is nick name Besa is short for Besic 8.12.95 is December 8th ,1995

VIII IX Roman numerals for months 8 and 9 month ,95 is a year 1995 and G stands for Godina ( Year )
April 26th 92/93/94

According to the names gun was in posession of Member of Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina and both of them were Bosniaks ( Muslims)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Google search of the name(Kemo Bešić) returns both a Youtube and Facebook account. Wouldn't it be amazing if you found the original owner?

Go make contact and let us know!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Besic is some village I never heard before but Besic is common last name like Johnson in the USA. You are welcome don;t mention.

PS just zoomed out on the map and that village is not more than 40 miles from my city .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts