AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine's Jersey Mike's. Penn Station is pretty good as well. The only problem is either one is over an hour away. All we have locally is Subway. It's kinda' meh, but the spicey Italian isn't bad. I'm sure some of you guy's have local shop's that put the above to shame. Man, I'm on a food thread roll, LOL!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To bad you don't have a JM out there brother. A "giant" is about 2/3's larger than a Subway foot long. And, they cut the meat right in front when you order. They have a sub called the Cankro, roast beef and pepperoni. Stupid good. Their cheese steak's are pretty good as well.

·
Premium Member
13,052 Posts
Mine's Jersey Mike's. Penn Station is pretty good as well. The only problem is either one is over an hour away. All we have locally is Subway. It's kinda' meh, but the spicey Italian isn't bad. I'm sure some of you guy's have local shop's that put the above to shame. Man, I'm on a food thread roll, LOL!
How about a thread on homemade antacids or otc. All this food is taking it's toll....:)

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Mr. Goodcents

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Not technically a sandwich, but we really like Moes. Darn good burritos fixed as you order them. Kinda like a Mexican version of Subway. I don't care for our local Subway as they really skimp on portions, rip off their employees and have given me many a dose of grumble gut from unwashed vegetables.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
Jersey Mikes really pissed me off several years ago. Numerous times they closed early and the employees had shitty attitudes. They may have cleaned up their game but fuck 'em. Their coupons suck now too. Same with Arbys.. not very good to begin with but at least with the 5 for $5 you could load up on beef and cheddars.. then it became 4 for $5 ...now it's just pathetic. I know food prices have gone up but damn.

Blue Ash Chili is my go-to sandwich joint. You can get a LOT of sandwich for about 6 bucks if you dont add cheese. Although the place sorta lost its local feel when it was featured on Guy Fieri's show.. Prices went up too..heck the size kinda went down too. they added a few really weird things to the menu.. Like I said.. it lost some of it's charm.

Honestly to save money I'll just make stuff at home.. though I don't have time to make sandwiches for lunch.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Too many to list here in the Philly area. Anywhere except Subway. I don't know how they stay in business here.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guy's, a quick and easy cure for heartburn is a packet/tablespoon of yellow mustard. I don't know why or how it work's, but I've used it with great effect numerous time's.

·
Super Moderator
25,766 Posts
Daves Cosmic Subs. Get the #4 "Far Out Chicken if you like some zip on your sandwich.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts