AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has a favorite toy among all the rest that they baby and cherish in their collection,, what is yours?

My favorite,, for personal reasons is the 444 marlin my grandpa gave to me before he died.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It would be my Model 83 Freedom Arms Revolver. :smile:
Oops sorry, sometimes I read faster than I comprehend. :grin:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
my M44. Remember, you can use it to relocate your shoulder after it dislocates it, and mikes a dandy fine club, spear, pike, paddle, etc. when it runs out of ammo :mrgreen:

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'd have to go with my M91/30. My first rifle, and it got me interested in collecting.

-GreatWarAZ

·
Registered
133 Posts
My 9 mm. Krink. Simply because of all the time and frustration to get it working! What a feeling when it finally did!

Mike

·
Registered
133 Posts
That looks very familiar, Travis. :goof:

Mike

·
Registered
881 Posts
My favorite is my old pre-ban M4 carbine dubbed "The Mutt"

I built it up about four years ago from a variety of parts and it's ran like a champ ever since. It goes to all the training classes and has about 7500 rounds through it so far without any problems.

It's not pretty and it's all scratched up from banging against magazines in my chest rig and the ground but she works every time and that is what is important.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
its gotta be ,,....my Arsenal (SA-M5s),.. or any Arsenal ill ever own

Kalashnikox said:
My 9 mm. Krink. Simply because of all the time and frustration to get it working! What a feeling when it finally did!

Mike

feel like telling the story?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Mine would probably be my Maadi with Soviet Stockset.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
My problem is I like them all. :neutral:
If I ever do have a favorite it changes weekly. Every time I open up my gun cabinet I find one I haven't fondled in awhile and it's like "the first time" all over again. :grin:

·
Registered
330 Posts
JOHNO said:
Mine would probably be my Maadi with Soviet Stockset.

That's exactly how I want my AKM to look when I find one. The Tigr would be nice too :wink: . Impressive collection JOHNO :razz:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Thanks No1here,I got lucky with the stock set! :grin:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts