AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me. it will always be Mad Max's Interceptor. It looked like the most bad ass car ever conceived. At my age then, I didn't know how superchargers really worked so that added even more to it's mystique. For the longest time I didn't know what kind of car it really was, I just knew I wanted one. At one point I bought a copy of PHR and the secret was revealed. It's a '73 Aussie Ford Falcon XB/GT. It languished in a junk for many years but has since been restored. For anyone interested in this car or the other unique Aussie muscle cars check out madmaxcars.com. The General Lee gets second place.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vanishing Point is awesome! But the movie came out the year I was born. I think I first saw it when I was in my 20's. Have it on DVD though.

·
Premium Member
13,379 Posts
Any 60's or early 70's factory muscle cars that would smoke the tires for two blocks.....serious torque and horsepower and that sound.....:hail:

·
Premium Member
13,379 Posts
40+....lol...I actually met and shook hands with Bruce Lee. Two favorites from a few...:rolleyes:..years back!

·
Premium Member
13,379 Posts
EMERGENCY!....featuring Squad 51...good one Red Green...old favorite of mine

·
Registered
833 Posts
Since we are in the 80's, The GMC truck from "Fall Guy" is one of my favorites. Also the Power Wagon from Simon & Simon was awesome. Trucks are my thing.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I enjoyed "Kit" from knightrider. James bond cars were always nice. And yeah, madmax's interceptor was pretty badass too.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts

Reactions: grp
1 - 20 of 40 Posts