AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Haha, I remember that. Never saw it as a kid though.
80's was the golden era for movies! Todays movies suck bad.

I just watched that about a week ago. Love the never ending belt in the M60!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw it in the theater when it came out. The M60 has alway's been my dream gun, dating back to First Blood.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn, I forgot about The Road Warrior. Those Aussie Falcon's are sweet. Forgot about Uncommon Valor as well.

·
Registered
476 Posts
They Live
The only thing wrong with it was the alley fight scene was a bit too short....... :punch:

(wink)

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Wow, so many from that time. Terminator series, Indiana Jones series, Die Hard series and numerous singles. I watched a lot of movies in those years. One that has been popping up
lately is Fire Fox. I thought it was a great movie and ahead of it's time....silly to watch now as are most of the shows from that time. The decade of action flicks for sure!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Red dawn, then Terminator

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Commando because the entire movie is one liners... Big trouble in Lil Chinatown, and then topgun...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wow, so many from that time. Terminator series, Indiana Jones series, Die Hard series and numerous singles. I watched a lot of movies in those years. One that has been popping up
lately is Fire Fox. I thought it was a great movie and ahead of it's time....silly to watch now as are most of the shows from that time. The decade of action flicks for sure!
Yup, about the best decade ever for action movies IMO

·
Registered
297 Posts
Can't forget Lethal Weapon. Die Hard mentioned above was a great movie but it was even better on the big screen.

Not pure action but Raiders of the Lost Ark and Temple of Doom were classics too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts