Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
Since I called Mark aka Gun Plumber out and many others, I got banned cannot log in and cannot respond. Its not that I am ignoring anyone, staff there is under Wolfs (Blob Williams) and others, so...... Yeah I thought the discussion side was open too, guess not. You got questions bring them here.

Thanks [email protected]

·
Registered
431 Posts
Folks,
Since I called Mark aka Gun Plumber out and many others, I got banned cannot log in and cannot respond. Its not that I am ignoring anyone, staff there is under Wolfs (Blob Williams) and others, so...... Yeah I thought the discussion side was open too, guess not. You got questions bring them here.

Thanks [email protected]

He's banned here...so what does it matter. At this point is anyone on the internet not tired of both of your dirty laundries.

The AK Forum, "It's about the Kalashnikov...not the money!" Drop your politics at the door, talk guns. Heck I even think that is in the forum rules...isn't it?

General Guidelines:

1. Do not post derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future. Do not disrespect any women on this board...you will get a one-way ticket out of here.

7. Do not repeatedly attack or insult a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
O c'mon Todd - you "called me out"?

I merely posted the documentation proving that you lied repeatedly and that your ORF Galil receiver is dangerously defective - insufficiently heat treated (verified by the 3rd party machine shop YOU agreed to use) and the locking recesses were mismachined in an essentially irrepairable way.

My observations have been affirmed by dozens of gunsmiths across the country.

That you were banned for trolling Akron Armory is not of my doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.