AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: I purchased this WUM-1 new in 1997 or 98, can’t remember exactly. I have been told that this model AK is the “ Holy Grail” of the Romak genre, having been the first and highest quality export. Made by Romtehnica / Cugir, and imported by InterOrdnance of Monroe N C . It has been shot, but very little, maximum of 200 rounds. Included with the rifle is the East German “blue” strap, cleaning kit, owners manual, cleaning rod, 3-30 round magazines and one 5 round magazine. The rifle is completely as imported post ban, with no flash hider or bayonet lug. Chrome lined barrel. All numbers match, all original. Described in the first attachment below.
Price is $895.00 with $50.00 shipping. Shipping from 28054, Gastonia NC, to FFL Dealer specified by purchaser. Payment accepted via “CASH” app, Facebook Messenger transfer, certified check or money order. First post in thread to state “I want it” will be designated as the buyer. All forum purchase rules apply. Purchase is final, no returns. Item is sold as is, in perfect working order. Please refer all questions to my email [email protected]. Additional pictures are on my profile in WUM file. Thank you.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts