AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is a sad day. Got to get rid of my "baby" because I've got my first real baby on the way. Can't afford to drive it any more!
She's a '67 Kaiser deuce, 21K miles, 1500hrs, standard bed, soft top, with interior heater as well. Got the multi-fuel engine(can run on used motor oil or used veggie oil), 5-speed trans, 2-speed transfer case, and 'whistler' turbo. I've only run diesel in it. Gets around 10-12mpg cruising. Runs like an absolute top. I have a good WI title, no liens. Not sure about your state, but in WI you can collector plate these which is a one-time fee. Also because GVW is under 26,000lbs and it doesn't have full air-brakes you need no CDL to drive it here. Actual vehicle weight is around 13,500lbs. But you know I have "heard" that some just throw on some cammies and a hat and drive where they please unbothered. Almost like a disguise...clever.

Asking $3,000. Partial trades may be accepted, I am in need of a good rifle/rifles. Please use email or PM for pricing ?'s or trade offers, and forum replies for ?'s about the truck. I can take extra pictures if you would like also. [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts