AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have always wanted one...here you go. I am located in Washington State. This pistol has all matching numbers and as far as I can tell the magazine is as issued. It is in excellent mechanical condition, functions flawlessly, likes hotter ammo like most lugers do. Finish has wear in the usual holster locations, otherwise quite good, I've seen most in worse condition. The only real fly in the ointment with this pistol is that somewhere along the line some miscreant decided to lightly deface whatever was stamped forward of the 1918 on top of the receiver. I had a gunsmith tell me that this was not a nazi issue pistol and probably a commercial model considering the finish, probably had someones initials engraved and for whatever reason defaced to hide those initials, otherwise the pistol is a truly fine piece. Whatever it was has been lightly tapped out and I was told could be repaired by "spray welding" which would require a re-blue job. I own two complete AK's but from what I am learning you can't have too many, I would be interested in a trade for a nice Yugo M-72 RPK or AES10-B heavy barrel that I could mount a scope on. I want to stay with 7.62 x 39 as I already have an M1A for a "long range" gun, otherwise I'd be interested in a Dragunov. I would also be interested in a real nice kit or combinations, have always been a fan of HK's and FALs also would consider one of those as well. I do not mind trade plus cash up or down, just want to do some horse-trading. Lets make a deal...we can both be happy with

1 - 6 of 6 Posts