AK Rifles banner

WTT: My Vietnam Type 56 milled AK clone for Russian TIGR Dragunov

540 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Pvt.Joker 
#1 · (Edited)
**Withdrawn to move this to a WTS ad** This is a Chinese Type 56 milled AK semi-auto clone. It is built on a CNC Warrior Type 3 receiver with a threaded barrel, NOT a press-and-pin. CNC Warrior quit doing these about 5 years ago, so it's not likely I'll be able to replace it anytime soon. It was built with a TAPCO G2 double hook FCG, US made muzzle nut for 922r compliance. The bore is in nice shape. The selector detents are cut too deep but still function fine. It has the correct Chinese markings engraved on it, as the photos show. It comes with 3 smooth-back Chinese 30-round mags (where legal) and the green Chinese SKS sling, as pictured. I reserve the right to withdraw this at any point unless it has an "I'll take it" posted in the thread. NO sales to anywhere prohibited by your local or state laws, and no international sales. Instead of a cash sale, I am looking to see if there is any interest in a trade on a standard Russian Dragunov TIGR. If so, please post a picture of the TIGR here in reply or PM me about it. This is a used firearm and is sold "as is" and must go through an FFL.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Still looking to trade for a TIGR and thought I'd give it another bump before moving it. Also, if I work out a trade deal with someone I am OK with giving a 3-day inspection for both of us, and if either party decides to trade back, we each pay our return shipping. That way, we both can be comfortable with the deal.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.