AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've come to the decision to sell one of the ARs in order to try something new (never had any "battle rifle" but my 5 ARs). It's a 16" LW BCM midlength upper built on a Seekins Precision lower receiver I built using the following quality parts:

Complete Lightweight 16" BCM Midlength Upper Receiver Assembly
BCM Bolt Carrier Group
PSA Mil Spec Carry Handle
Seekins Precision Forged Lower Receiver
Daniel Defense Mil Spec Buffer Tube
"H" Buffer
Daniel Defense QD Receiver End Plate
Magpul MOE Stock
Daniel Defense Castle Nut
PSA LPK
Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
ALG Defense (Geissele) QMS Trigger
Surefire 6p light (the lense is cracked however this does not affect light output at all)
VLTOR Scout Mount (mounted to MOE rail section bolted to top of handguard)
Furniture painted with Krylon (Paint is in great shape)

This is a lightweight, outstanding handling rifle with everything necessary for a basic home defense, range, or class use. I built it back in May and haven't even put an entire magazine through it! I'd guess I've fired about ~20rds or so - I built it as a backup to a backup to a backup and it only made it to the range once in its short life. Overall it is in excellent condition as you'd expect for such a new rifle with a low round count - this is essentially a brand new carbine. The only caveat is that the Seekins lower was too tight to drop mags free when I got it - I filed inside the magwell a bit and now all my USGI mags drop free.

Looking to trade it either straight across for a nicer AK, or trade for a lower end AK + cash on your end. Looking for a more traditional AK with wood stocks, either 5.45 or 7.62. I am very flexible with trade terms.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the positive words Exile. Though unless you're pumping sustained FA fire through this upper, I think the barrel will do just fine :cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Nice rifle, I'll give this deal a little thought, although I have no idea what its trade value would be. You can return that Surefire torch for a free replacement, they're guaranteed for life.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts