AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Brand new, never assembled, and never serialized, Zastava M92 7.62x39 krink kits! Each kit comes with everything you need but a receiver channel. Yeap channel, these kits include a complete rivet kit, receiver rails, and center support with rivet! Also 1 30rd magazine is included. Buy 25 kits and get free shipping! Act fast, these are not gonna last long at this price.

Phone Orders: 937-332-0833 opt 1 Monday thru saturday 9-5est

Online Orders Here

Kit pics for ya! Just like the demilled gun kits, these have the night sights too!

Receiver rivet set, receiver rails, rivet and center support.

Thanks Todd
Rapid Fire
1285 Archer Dr
Troy, OH 45373
www.OhioRapidFire.com

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
My guess would be no, based on the kits never having been assembled...

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
So with a few mods & some new handguards, these could be made into a Russian pattern 7.62 underfolder Krink? Hmmmm.........

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
I don't think so.....the rear sight base is different than the Russian one....

·
Registered
589 Posts
So these need headspacing/barrel pin work and the gas port drilled?

·
Registered
62 Posts
CornFedHusker said:
So these need headspacing/barrel pin work and the gas port drilled?
Yep....These kits are not for the faint of heart....but considering the barrel ban and scarcity, they should appreciate dramatically.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Kits arrived.......

These kits are as advertised, new, new, absofrickenlutely arsenal new parts.

Major components are packed unwrapped/uninsulated, against each other, for example, the lower handguard is packed between the underfolder rails. Kind of bulk packed, but in an orderly manner. Small components are bagged.

The boxes they are packed in are highly succeptable to damage, as they are not rated shipping boxes. Every box arrived with at least one small hole in it, one had a hole large enough for a rear trunion sized part to fall through. I would guess these are the boxes that the kits were imported in.

I called ORF & they assured me, if any problems turn up, let them know...
The other 4 kits will be opened when I have time to check them, after the shoot this weekend.

Overall, a positive deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts