AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Yugoslavian M70B1 stamped AK parts set with fixed wooden stock, 7.62X39 *Condition Excellent, with Matching Numbers*. $369.87

FINALLY HERE, THE EXCELLENT YUGOSLAVIAN KITS WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

These are EXCELLENT CONDITION part sets, complete less the stamped receiver & barrel.
The kits have matched serial numbers on the bolt, front trunnion, bolt carrier, top cover, gas tube & buttstock.
These part sets were created from Yugoslavian M70B1 service rifles that have seen very little handling.
The kits feature a wooden stock and handguards, bulged trunnion, grenade sight and all the Yugo designed enhancements for extra rugged service.
These have one of the two types of night sights installed, expect the tritium version to be expired.
They have a preservative coating on all the parts.
These years of manufacture observed were all in the mid 1980's.

We stock barrels, slings, rivets, scope bases, magazines, grenade launchers and US Compliance triggers/parts to use with the Yugoslavian M70 parts kit.

Follow this link to purchase:
https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/3712

These and many other kits/parts/barrels/magazines are available for sale on our web site.

APEX Gun Parts
719-481-2050 ORDER LINE
http://www.apexgunparts.com
Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm Mountain time

LIKE us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/ApexGunParts

Original Yugoslavian M70B1 stamped AK parts set with fixed wooden stock, 7.62X39 *Condition Excellent, with Matching Numbers*. $369.87

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I saw mention on TOS about Yugo AK crates. Any chance your bringing some of those to Knob Creek? Want to save the freight. The Yugo kits I buy should go in it nicely also.

Nathan

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw mention on TOS about Yugo AK crates. Any chance your bringing some of those to Knob Creek? Want to save the freight. The Yugo kits I buy should go in it nicely also.

Nathan
I doubt very much that I would bring wooden crates to Knob Creek.
I don't have the space in the booth for them.
I usually freight our products out in cardboard packing boxes on pallets.
The boxes get opened and go out on the table with the products inside for display/sales.
Now, if you call my sales office and purchase a crate full of nice Yugoslavian M70B1 kits I can probably arrange delivery at KCR in one of the original crates.
You would also have to arrange the day that you are coming by to collect your order so that can have it on site.
This would all have to be arranged over the phone with my Sales Office.
Grant is the guy, and he will also be coming to Knob Creek to work in the booth.

Richard

·
Registered
201 Posts
I received one of these excellent kits- superb in every way! You guys are definitely my favorite vendor, and thank you for going out of your way to pick specific things when asked- you guys always deliver when you can. I can only imagine all the crap you have to go through to even get this stuff here, so thanks for bringing them to market for us. Very happy longtime customer.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I received one of these excellent kits- superb in every way! You guys are definitely my favorite vendor, and thank you for going out of your way to pick specific things when asked- you guys always deliver when you can. I can only imagine all the crap you have to go through to even get this stuff here, so thanks for bringing them to market for us. Very happy longtime customer.
I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Yugoslavian M70B1 part set that you purchased!
These did take a long time & a bunch of effort to get into our warehouse!
I was actually feeling giddy when we unloaded these from the truck!
Now our customers are enjoying these part sets.
We have been trying our best to make selections based on our customers requests.
I think for the most part we have found what people asked for.

Richard

·
Registered
402 Posts
I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Yugoslavian M70B1 part set that you purchased!
These did take a long time & a bunch of effort to get into our warehouse!
I was actually feeling giddy when we unloaded these from the truck!
Now our customers are enjoying these part sets.
We have been trying our best to make selections based on our customers requests.
I think for the most part we have found what people asked for.

Richard
Source of barrels? Not sure I'd want a "very used take off" for a build.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Source of barrels? Not sure I'd want a "very used take off" for a build.
Brownell's has new manufacture M70AK barrels from "Green Mountain Rifle Barrel" (GMRB)

Richard

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So this will be what I should use?

AK-47 BARRELS | Brownells
This is what is stated on the Brownell's web site::

371-000-037WB
AK-47 Barrel, 1970 Profile Mfr Part: AK471GM

Chrome Lined; Ready For A New Build, Or Upgrade
High-quality carbon steel, 7.62x39mm chambered barrel with 1:9.5" twist rate features chrome-lined chamber and bore for maximum service life. Matte black/dark gray Parkerized finish provides corrosion- and wear-resistance. Comes with 14x1mm left-hand muzzle threads. Fits 23mm trunnions. Requires gas port drilling and headspacing set by a knowledgeable gunsmith. 1970 barrel fits M70 Yugoslavian receivers with fixed or underfolder stock; no side cuts. 1975 barrel has the side cuts and fits receivers of American, Romanian, Polish, Maadi, and clones with fixed or underfolder stocks.

I have not purchased one so I can only go by what is stated on the Brownell's web site & by the recomendation of our customers who have purchased these barrels.

Richard

·
Registered
961 Posts
This is what is stated on the Brownell's web site::

371-000-037WB
AK-47 Barrel, 1970 Profile Mfr Part: AK471GM

Chrome Lined; Ready For A New Build, Or Upgrade

High-quality carbon steel, 7.62x39mm chambered barrel with 1:9.5" twist rate features chrome-lined chamber and bore for maximum service life. Matte black/dark gray Parkerized finish provides corrosion- and wear-resistance. Comes with 14x1mm left-hand muzzle threads. Fits 23mm trunnions. Requires gas port drilling and headspacing set by a knowledgeable gunsmith. 1970 barrel fits M70 Yugoslavian receivers with fixed or underfolder stock; no side cuts. 1975 barrel has the side cuts and fits receivers of American, Romanian, Polish, Maadi, and clones with fixed or underfolder stocks.

I have not purchased one so I can only go by what is stated on the Brownell's web site & by the recomendation of our customers who have purchased these barrels.

Richard
What do they mean by "side-cut"?

·
Registered
536 Posts
I received my "excellent parts kit" this past Friday. I was pleasantly surprised by the overall condition of the parts and stock set. As expected the parts came generously coated in cosmoline by Zastava. I do have one concern though, and I want to know everyone's thoughts on whether this is a minor issue that a gunsmith can work with when assembling the rifle. The torch cut near the front trunnion was so close it actually hit the bottom of the trunnion near the rivets. Here are a few pics for you to judge...

The fact that it was nicked by the torch is not a huge issue with me unless someone thinks it will cause an issue in rebuilding the rifle. Also, here are additional pics of the kit as received...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
That's shouldn't affect the build or function, looks like it was just barly nicked by the edge of the cutter. Few people over on AKFiles had the same issue but is wasn't a problem. Still don't see why it was cut that close though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts