AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 ea Yugo Ak kit I need to sell to keep wife from Killing me over CC Debt. This kit was bought from CFS Early in the batch.Kit has about 95% blue on front half, and roughly 85% on folding stock.Front and rear trunnions great blue.Front lower handguard has soldier's name and 1991 scratched in it.This Kit is for REGULAR reciever-- does not have Bulges in front trunnion, so can be built with a Ewbanks, Global, etc Reciever.All parts present. Kit is dissassembled ready to build. rivets out, rear stock removed,trunnion removed,and all parts bagged.All parts matching numbers.Bore Has strong Lands, but there is frost in the grooves-- NOT a Pitted mess.I have cleaned this gun 3 times with foaming bore cleaner, and it get s cleaner each time I do it-- I believe a lot of the frost may be corrosive ammo gunk.It shines better each time. Will take $175 plus post, as this is a rare variant of Yugo, using the regular reciever.This kit is packed and ready to go in the mail, as I had a nonpaying buyer before. :evil:
First I'll take it gets it!! SPF

[email protected]

:shock: :reaper: :dance: :bh: :sniper:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts