AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a bunch of Yugo accessories I'm looking to sell. Condition varies from excellent to BFPU on the various items. Pictures are representative of what you're purchasing. If you're looking for a specific condition let me know, otherwise it will be first come first served for condition. Prices are plus USPS flat rate shipping. Payment by USPS money order or discreet gift online payment expected within seven days.

1. Yugo slings. $15 now $13 (all SPF)
2. Brass oil bottles. $5 (2 SPF, 12 available)
3. Plastic oil bottles. $3 (1 SPF, 11 available)
4. Yugo mag pouches. $8 now $6 (21 SPF, many available)
5. Yugo grenade adapters. $6 (3 SPF, 12 available)

Thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Ill take one of your finest( one of those two in the middle, you know what I'm talking about) yugo slings and one in used but still good condition(minimal rust). Pm to follow late tonight when I get home. Thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'll take one of your FINEST "USED" Yugo slings. I don't want new, but instead the cleanest used one w/ character. PM inbound. Thx

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The best Yugo slings are gone. I still have plenty of them that are undamaged with soiling and grease stains though. Plenty of the other items also.

Thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
664 Posts
If the mag pouches are for the 762x39 mags,and have the carrying strap.I'll take four without any holes in them preferred.[$8 ea.]
PM sent.Thank you.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Prices dropped on the slings and pouches since the best condition ones are spoken for.

Nathan

·
Registered
184 Posts
i will take one sling, one plastic oil bottle, for $13 and $6 respectively -Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts