AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is one (1) M70B1 kit and 1 (1) M70AB2 kit. The M70B1 comes with a NDS receiver. For those that don't know, the Yugoslavian kits all came in battle worn but good condition. Surface rust is normal, even down the barrel as these were not chrome lined. Furniture will have nicks and dings. Finish wear is normal. I have tried to clean these up as best I can a while back in preparation to have them built. More work may be needed on your part, but these all can be built into quality, functional rifles. Kit with receiver is $400; underfolder is $375 shipped. BOTH KITS SPF

f6a21a96-2b56-4951-b7ba-55e843116c31_zpsbe09dd2c.jpg

F44D5665_zps31c73974.jpg

AIMSgrip2.jpg

Also, I still have for sale Romanian AIMS 74 bakelite grips. Picture is an example only, grips vary in lightness. $15 shipped each. Trades always entertained, not looking for anything in particular I can think of at the moment but all firearms, accessories, optics, and militaria are of interest, though I am not interested in common milsurp rifles as I already own most of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops, good question. The bullet goes in pretty far on the M70 and on the underfolder, I can't get the slant brake off without more tools to check. In today's market, I'd say those prices reflect having to do more work on these builds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts