AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original Yugo M92 7.62x39 Krinkov Parts Kit and Nodak NDS-92 Serial-Matching Receiver
-This Yugo M92 parts kit was purchased brand new in 2005 from Rapid Fire.
2003 dated kit with the original pre-ban Yugo essentially new barrel. These guns
were brand new when they were demilled.
(Not the sewer pipe trash the M70 5.56 kit barrels looked like).
-The Nodak NDS-92 receiver has the serial number custom matched to the Yugo M92 parts kit.
-The following compliance parts and extras are included: Tapco G2 Trigger Group, US-Made
Yugo style Pistol Grip, KVAR Rivet kit, Original Bolt Hold Open Yugo 30Rd Magazine,
US-Made Extended Length Flash Hider (for those not wanting to SBR), and Yugo Sling.
-None of the small parts are missing all the screws and hardware are included.
-This small box will ship direct to you FFL by UPS due to the serialized receiver.
-Priced to sell at $700 Shipped. SALE PENDING.

beddfe0681.jpg

Sale Terms:
1. I describe the items as accurately as possible. If you need additional information or
pictures of the item(s), then please contact me before committing to buy.
I cannot offer refunds at this time, please prepare and plan BEFORE you buy.
Cannot trade or barter at this time, US funds only. Make me an offer!
2. Payment will be USPS Money Order or discrete Online Payment with an additional 3.5% fee unless you gift.
I do not have a way to accept credit cards at this time.
I am available for cash transaction for any item in Upstate South Carolina.
3. Shipment will be USPS Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation for non-FFL items.
Firearms will ship either UPS or USPS with Adult Signature and Delivery Confirmation to your FFL.
I cannot ship until I have received your unexpired FFL information. Expect rifles to cost $30-35 to ship.
4. Standard forum rules apply. Please leave feedback and I will do the same.
5. The items in this sale will be sold as pictured and described. In most cases NIB items will be just that.
Even the NIB items will have minor wear from being stored inside my gun safe.
6. You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own state. Please do not commit if you cannot receive the item
for sale directly through an FFL.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
I'll take this.
PM me your payment info.
Thanks

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap, I must have priced it too low. I got three "I'll take its" already. myst173 is second in line if the deal falls through with the first buyer.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First buyer in line from other site backed out due to FFL issues, so Myst173 is the next batter up. PM has been sent with contact info.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Bought this the other week, leaving feedback for a great seller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts