AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a couple Yugo Rifles, Both are built on NDS receivers with the ak builder Jig. The rivets are nice and round like they should be. The bores are nice and have nice rifling, they are dark but not shot out sewer pipes and they both pass the bullet test. These are nice rifles and both have been head spaced with my manson head spacing gauges and pass with flying colors. I am a NON FFL so please make sure you FFL will accept the rifle from a NON FFL before you say you will take it.

1st up a Yugo M70ab2 under folder that has all matching numbers With a custom matching serial numbered receiver, This is a nice rifle and has a G2 double hook trigger group. Has tritium night sites that are real dim. The front lower handguard also has a crack that can be fixed. comes with a Yugo Sling and Oiler set.
$430 shipped SPF to bobamaan

2nd up is a Yugo RPK rilfe with a custom serial numbered nds receiver. Rifle is not matching as the bolt and carrier do not marct the trunnion but do match each other. Rifle has been headspaced and checked with my manson go no go gauges and passes just like it should. Rifle has the original cleaning rod cleaning and rod holder, original yugo bipod and comes with a extra hand guard set that was repaired and refinished and comes with a pouch and sling. Bore has nice rifling but is dark, it in not shot out or a sewer pipe and passes the bulet test easy.
$500 shipped SPF to daskro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.