AK Rifles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Yugo M 70 AB 2 stamped kit for sale. 7.62X39 Strong rifling but typical dark bore Matching bolt and trunion for an easy build Good wood with a little bit of trench art. Pitting on the top cover. No mag. This would make a GREAT battlefield pick up once built. E mail me for pics [email protected] kit 2. What you see in the pics is what you will get
$285 shipped for a quick sale. Payment to reach me in 7 days and payment by US Postal MO

· Registered
4 Posts
Thalco said:
I have a Yugo M 70 AB 2 stamped kit for sale. 7.62X39 Strong rifling but typical dark bore Matching bolt and trunion for an easy build Good wood with a little bit of trench art. Pitting on the top cover. No mag. This would make a GREAT battlefield pick up once built. E mail me for pics [email protected] kit 2. What you see in the pics is what you will get
$285 shipped for a quick sale. Payment to reach me in 7 days and payment by US Postal MO

I will take it per our Email!

· Registered
49 Posts
Lyte- said:
Thalco said:

Nice Grab Lyte! Are you going to the SD BP?

· Registered
4 Posts
Aimsmall said:
Lyte- said:
Thalco said:

Nice Grab Lyte! Are you going to the SD BP?
As long as I will not be in Vegas yes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.