AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 9 Yugo Bolt Hold Open mags. These are in pretty good shape as far as Yugo stuff goes! They were re-blued and look pretty nice, though they do have some discoloration from previous surface rust. I never used them, and they look to be in very nice working condition.

Asking $14 each!

Sorry, no sale to ban-states.

Edited to fix math error.

Please note that the below pic is a stock photo. I'll try to get some pics up soon of the specific ones I'm selling.

1.Two mags SPF to 416stroker

2. Two mags SPF to Alamocity

Five mags still available!

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Re: WTS - Yugo BHO mags

GOZUKI said:
$15 each or $250 for all 10? You really must not want to sell all of them...
Why are you trampling all over this for sale post??? If you don't want the item as it is listed then move on and keep quiet. The sale price is not your call...

· Registered
1,651 Posts

Think he's simply pointing out prhaps a math mistake or typo with a touch of sarcasm :wink:

As 15.00 x 10 = $150.00 not the listed $250.00 for all ten...seems illogical to ask for a penalty $100.00 more for buying all ten at once.

Just a guess...

· Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

KomradRazvan said:
phillip110 said:
lol. I cannot multiply.
For the future of our species' sake, lets hope not.
rofl. too late!

KomradRazvan said:
Anyways, how reliable are these mags?
As far as I know, they are as reliable as typical AK mags - the Yugoslavians just happened to design them to hold the bolt open after the mag is emptied. Pretty sweet feature if you ask me! I never build the two Yugo kits I bought at the time I purchased these mags, so I've never used these particular mags.

· Registered
1,474 Posts

KomradRazvan said:
Anyways, how reliable are these mags?

Just as reliable as any other Combloc AK mag. Anything Zastava made is going to be extremely high quality. Anyway, mags like these have been combat tested in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo, and who knows where else...rest assured that they will work very well.

· Registered
370 Posts

Just as reliable as any other Combloc AK mag. Anything Zastava made is going to be extremely high quality. Anyway, mags like these have been combat tested in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo, and who knows where else...rest assured that they will work very well.
On that note: I will take the two (2) nicest mags.
PM on the way.

· Registered
1,474 Posts

thrillbilly1977 said:
Are you still selling the mags? Have not heard anything from you...Thanks TB

Thrillbilly-I'm Phil's brother-in-law, and I know he is currently out of town. I'm not sure how his Internet access is there..that's probably what the issue is. I'm sure he meant to update the thread before he left. He should be back this weekend.

Anyway, I know Phil is still selling these mags. For what it is worth, I've handled them myself, and they look great. You won't be disappointed.

· Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Apologies to everybody for my delay in dealing with this. It has been a real zoo recently with a new baby in the house, and I've probably ignored things I shouldn't have. I promise not to disappear again :goof:

BUMP :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.