AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a m70b1 with brand new unfinished ironwood i havent even put on the gun yet you finish your color.. You will get the old but stock and plastic grip I have put the new wood on the gas tube . The gun will come with all the wood off and wraped+ the new wood. It has Zastava-kragujevac Yugoslavia barrel (CZ) not Green mountain, witch is bright and shiny very nice. . 2 mags ,leather sling, cleaning rod and polish bayonet. Every thing is perfect on the gun finish is factory DCI reciever sights are streight no cant. I have not shot it bought it new. I need $575 including shipping and I might throw in a couple of extra mags.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Suggestion to who ever buys it!
Don't color it. Just give it simple rubbings with tung oil or teak oil. It'll be stunning.
Hope you find it a good home!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You wouldn't by chance still have the old wood upper and lower handguards that came with the rifle? Are those also included in the sale? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
If for some reason you ever want to sell the original stock, keep me in mind. I can't find one anywhere. Just if you can't find a buyer for the whole gun

·
Registered
9 Posts
Still up for grabs.

Have Blackberry will travel.

Jeff

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'll take this.

Please contact me at (419) 371-3176 to finalize payment and shipping details..Thank you 18B30

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
the seller is a good guy, i bought an m70 from him before with absolutely no hassles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It'll be sitting at the FFL tomorrow so I'm chomping at the bit to get it shooting!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts