AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a L1A1 parts kit that was a Century Sporter built on an Onyx receiver. I rescued the receiver for another build so don’t need this kit. It is all British and in excellent cond. Apparently Century cut the muzz. threads off as the barrel length is 20 ½” and should be 21”.
Also includes a Bell & Carlson thumbhole buttstock which has a very small crack on the right side ( pictured w/ closeup) that can probly be easily repaired , a like new Brit. handguard set ,a like new gas piston that has ATC stamped into it (US made?) and a bipod and setscrew muzz. device that appear to be Chinese . They were on the gun and will go with it. Remaining parts all appear to be British.
No mag included. 350.00 Shipp. And Ins. Included to the lower 48.
Included a few pics of the gun as I bought it. SPF

Trades considered: AK , FAL, Galil, MP34, PPSH, kits or guns , or Norinco Hunter Type 1.
No Romy G kits please. Already have enough of them...............

Basic rules are:
First to post unconditional” I’ll take it” on the thread ,followed by a PM or Email for shipping and payment info gets the item. No Exceptions
If your state prohibits this kit or parts , please do not purchase them. It is your responsibility to know those laws ,not mine
All payments to be by USPS Money Orders ONLY.
Funds need to be received within 7 days from I’ll take it .
Shipping price is for lower 48
Thanks for looking…

Decided to sell my 3 Cetmes. I’ve got too many 308”s so they need to go.

I’ve worked on these 3 for quite awhile as none of them would run when I got them. This first one had a lot of problems and I’m just tired of messin with it so , you fix it and it’s discounted 150.00
The descriptions are as accurate and honest as I can state them. I test fired all 3 with around 15 -20 rds ea. And they performed as follows :

#1 Unground bolt w/ bolt gap of .019-.020. Mags hard to insert and remove, some fit tight and some fit loose, bolt ride over with some mags. Primer hits are inconsistent, Fails to eject occasionally. Exc. Bright bore, point of aim good at 50 yds.
Small gouge on front left side of handguard. ( pictured) rest of wood is in good cond., no cracks , usual small dents. 375.00 Shipped & Ins. SPF

#2 Unground bolt w/ bolt gap of .002. No probs. w/ Cetme mag., Ejects about 30 ft., point of aim good at 50 yds. Exc. Bright bore, 90% finish. Looks brand new
550.00 Shipped & Ins.

#3 Unground bolt w/ bolt gap of .007. Bolt ride over w/ alloy mag, Ejects about 20 ft. Point of aim good at 50 yds. but fed good w/ Cetme mag. Exc. Bright bore , very nice wood. Cast receiver with Around 90 -95 % finish, looks new. 550.00 Shipped & Ins. .SPF

I believe all 3 were used very little as I bought them from a gun shop who sold them new and they were returned to him with function probs. that we’re all aware of with the Century guns. When I got them they were covered with dust from sitting in his back room for several yrs.
Thanks for looking..[/b]

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
L1A1 kit is SPF................

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All 3 cetmes are sold..........................Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts