AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: Hungarian AKM bayonets, NNIW with hangers $70 shipped each

Just came back from Hungary and off loaded some more bayonets for those looking for a perfect and clean Hungarian made bayonet.
They all have original hangers and have just been opened from the butcher wrappers for pictures.

The blades are sharpened and there are no numbers anywhere for the scabbards or the bayonets themselves. The handles are perfect with no dings or nicks on it anywhere. The scabbard is a beautiful black and the rubber protectors are still in great to new condition.

I accept paypal discrete and I ship only with USPS Priority mail with the bayonets heavily wrapped and insured, they are also TAPED to the box in the inside so it doesn't grow two legs into a hand and disappear like that has happened before but they failed being they kept trying to rip it off the box and they failed.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Bayos are from Hungry and as described. Dubi is local so I got mine from the pick of the litter when he got back from Hungry.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop...$80 shipped. I'm finding it pretty hard to find now back in Hungary with many of them being used and abused and not in the best conditions.

I was lucky to score this from the same supplier but she has stated to me that even the Hungarian army is sometimes buying back good bayonets for deployment and usage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts