AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FELLAS, IF THERE IS NOT AN "SPF" OR "SOLD" IN THIS AD, THE RIFLE IS STILL UP FOR GRABS. 99% OF YOU DISAPPEAR OFF THE MAP ANYWAY, AFTER FINDING OUT IT'S STILL AVAILABLE, SO WHY BOTHER ASKING?

Let's try this again. I have a new, never fired SLR-107F. It's a clone of the Russian AK-103. No canting on this baby. Will include an AK-133 flash suppressor, a Bulgrian AK-74 styled compensator (as shown on Arsenal's website) and one Bulgarian waffle magazine. This is a beautiful weapon, but I'm throwing this out there to see what kind of interest there is.

I'm really not sure what I'm looking for, nor am I in a hurry to sell this gun. The last time I listed items I was interested in trading for, I got "off the wall" offers anyway. So, throw some ideas my way. If you'd like to buy, price for AK Forum members is $725.00 shipped in CONUS to your dealer. (Price reflects a reduction in cost from ads on other websites - Price would normally be $775.00 shipped). This price is well below wholesale and I'm throwing in an expensive compensator on top of that.

Please PM me with offers. NO E-MAILS, please. I'm interested in:

AKS-74 or Solid Stock 74
1911 w/adjustable sights
Gordon Tech SLR-100H
Other Upper Shelf AKs
Browning Hi-Powers in 9mm
Winchester M9422
Glock 21SF or 36
M1 Carbine
Colt Python and/or Diamondback
Concealable Handguns
NAA Black Widow/Guardian