AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on turning a Saiga into an AK-104 for some time and have lost interest in the project. Here is the low down on it: I peformed the conversion and installed a Tapco G2 that I have polished and honed, I have installed the Bulgarian combo FSB/GB and it is chrome lined, the barrel was cut to around 12.5" and recrowned and a CNC Warrior extended Bulgy booster has been blind pinned and welded. I never got around to installing the poly folder on it. This will also have the MD Arms copy of the new Izhmash pistol grip installed and I will also send an Izhmash grip with it. Now there are a few small things I must point out: the receiver has a few small imperfections on it. Those being a few small grind marks near the front trunnion rivets from the removal of the trunnion. I thought I had polished them all out, but when I recoated the gun, they became visible again. I reinstalled the trunnion and it no longer has the flat headed extra rivet there, I just installed a normal rivet in it's place.
Edit to add that this gun has less than 30 rounds through it.

I'm not really sure where to price this thing as the only thing I've seen close is the Arsenal version for quite a lot. I'm asking $1200 (now $1050) shipped and this will come with an option of magazines:
- one 30-round and one 40-round clear Bulgy mag
- one Tapco in replacement of either of the above
- one Russian steel mag

You can choose any of the three options with the purchase.

A couple final things: I am located in SW Louisiana and I do not have an FFL who will ship for me so please be sure to check to make sure your FFL will accept from an individual. No shipping to ban states and please know your local laws. This item is cross posted.

I am interested in a couple of trades. In fact I would prefer them. I really want a Sig 551/556 with the classic Swiss folding stock and would gladly trade for this. I am also interested in trading towards a Kriss Vector or a Scar 16s/17s.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Going back taking a better look at recent prices, this is a bit on the high side. I'm dropping this to $1050 shipped.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: WTS/WTT: AK-104 built on Saiga (please lock)

I'm going to go ahead and hang on to this for now. Please lock the thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.