AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have several items for sale, in what will be an expanding list as I get time over the next several weeks. This add will be crossposted, so time stamps do matter. I can accept Postal money order, Personal check (item will be held until the funds clear, and (my preferred option) Paypal (goods & services = +3.5%, or Friends & family = 0 additional cost) All costs include shipping, if desired insurance will be extra). First unconditional “I’ll take it gets it.

First up is four (4) Izhmash SVD Dragunov gas regulators, for those among us who want to convert our Tigrs to as close to the real rifle as possible. These are NOS with very little to no wear/blemishes. I am asking $300 per regulator - 1 SOLD

Last for now is a NOS set of plum Russian RPK furniture. The stock buttplate still is covered with cosmoline and the stock also is not even drilled for mounting. The gastube is included with the set. The set just shows very minimal storage wear. SOLD on AKFiles

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Frank, please review the Marketplace rules. You'll want to subtract the rifle from this ad and post it in the "WTS - AK Rifles" subforum. Firearm ads must state the location of the seller/firearm.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Thanks, well played! No apologies necessary, good luck with your sales.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts