AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a FTF package deal in or close to Medina Co. Ohio. Need copy of valid Ohio
Drivers License.

For sale is a Vector Arms UZI 9mm carbine, on a Group Ind. Multi caliber receiver
with box, manual, sling, 32 rd. magazine. And a lot of extras. Less than 500 rds. Fired.

Extra Mags: 6- 32 rd. in pouches. / 4 25 rd. (11 mags total)
Mag-Lula magazine loader.
Extra top cover with mount, side cocker, Vortex Sparc red dot sight, box and papers.
Fake Silencer with cover by Title II arms. (replaces barrel nut, slides over barrel).
Wooden stock with all hardware ( not a reworked SMG quick detach stock).
Genuine UZI (Action Arms) front sight tool and mag clip.

$1200.00

Slideshow 40 pics:
http://s451.photobucket.com/user/fla...w/Vector%20UZI

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will consider reasonable offers...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Price lowered to $1200.00

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price lowered to $1500.00..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am just curious as to how you can call this a Vector Arms Uzi on a Group Industries receiver. Vector NEVER made ANY internal parts for the Uzi. They used surplus military parts and made there own receivers marked Vector Arms. So you have a GI gun with unknown parts......................interesting. GLWTS
I call it a Vector arms UZI because that is what my receipt from Atlantic Firearms says, and also on the manual that came with it...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My 45 apc Uzi is marked both Group Industries and Vector arms. Vector also builds or has built on IMI and group industries receivers both. rdb241 you are wrong.
This one is also marked Vector Arms NSL Utah on left side of receiver, up near the top cover..... thanks

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Offers ????

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available.... everything for $1200.00

1 - 9 of 9 Posts