AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SALE CLOSED***

I have the following 5.45x39 magazines for sale…

0 x Bulgarian BLACK ((10)) 45rd waffle pattern 1 x SPF to Nictra
0 x Bulgarian PLUM ((10)) 30rd w/ US K-Var floorplates 3 x SPF to Akalvarez
1 x Bulgarian BLACK ((10)) 30rd w/ US K-Var floorplate
1 x Bulgarian BROWN ((21)) 30rd
1 x Russian PLUM Tula 30rd
0 x East German BAKELITE 30rd 7 x SPF to Akalvarez

The Bulgarian ((10)) BLACK 45rd magazine is in new production EXC condition with minimal storage wear and dust. Price is $80 shipped. SPF to Nictra

The Bulgarian ((10)) PLUM magazines are in new production EXC condition with minimal storage wear and dust. Each magazine has a US floorplate made by K-Var installed. The mold marks are all “3”. Price is $32 each shipped. I will sell all three for $90 shipped. All SPF to Akalvarez

The Bulgarian ((10)) BLACK magazine is in new production EXC condition with minimal storage wear and dust. The magazine has a US floorplate made by K-Var installed. The mold mark is “4”. Price is $32 shipped.

The Bulgarian ((21)) BROWN magazine is in surplus VG~EXC condition with minor storage wear and dust. A faded factory ink stamp is still present on the magazine body. The mold mark is “1-2”. Price is $32 shipped.

The Russian Tula PLUM magazine is in surplus VG~EXC condition with minor storage wear and dust. The mold mark is “9”. Price is $77 shipped.

The East German BAKELITE magazines are in surplus VG~EXC condition with minor storage wear and dust. The mold marks are “11”, “19”, “22”, “24”, “30”, “35”, “39”. Price is $32 each shipped. I will sell three for $90 shipped, four for $120 shipped, five for $150 shipped, six for $180 shipped, or all seven for $200 shipped. All SPF to Akalvarez

First "I'll take it" post in this thread gets them. Follow up with PM to arrange payment.

Payment can be made either by USPS MO or Paypal + fee. If you pay via Paypal DO NOT put anything in the title or comments! I will ship the magazines via USPS Priority mail from AZ.

I will only sell magazines to individuals located in states/cities where it is legal to own high capacity magazines. I will not sell magazines to locations where they are banned, and I will not break the magazines down into a parts kit.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I will take the three circle 10 plum.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'll take this

1 x Bulgarian BLACK ((10)) 45rd waffle pattern

prefer to do PP, please IM the info.

THX!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts