AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS: US Made Safe/Semi Grip Frame Housing NIW, for PTR-91/HK-91 .308 rifles. NO FFL required. If you have a HK91 clone with the large discolored red blemish on both sides of the lower this is solution. This blemish problem was caused by a molding device, which cause a noticeable reddish discolorations on both sides of the lower on many clone guns. I have a brand new replacement, without the blemishes, and this part is easy to swap out by owner. This is the exact same one used on the new popular PTR 91 .308, without the defect, is 100% original, not refinished or touched up, made to HK/PTR specs and exact same one used by PTR Industries. Will restore your rifles appearance to top HK quality. $89.99 OBO plus $9.95 shipping USPS. Buy with confidence - my eBay user name is DSGRIFFN and over 230 feedbacks since 1999, all positive. Post I’ll take it followed up by immediate email to [email protected] with your shipping address and preferred method of payment. I accept paypal gift and USPS Money Order.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts