AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Romanian bayonet still available!

Item #1: SOLD Nodak Spud NDS-2SF receiver with pistol grip reinforcement plate. Was going to use this for a kit that I had, but I no longer have the kit. This receiver is perfect for Bulgarian AKS-74 kits. I know I’ll be losing money on this, but I have no need for it. Brand new, $90 shipped CONUS. Must ship to a FFL holder. I need to have your FFL information prior to payment. Will ship with adult signature required.

Item #2: Romanian bayonet with scabbard, leather frog, and rubber insulation. This bayonet is unissued as the blade has never been sharpened, the bakelite handle is not beat-up and I have never used it. Bayonet serial # matches with the scabbard serial #. Also comes with the leather strap. $25 shipped CONUS.

Item #3: SPF Bulgarian made black polymer handguard and pistol grip set. This set is in unissued condition as it came with my K-VAR unissued Bulgarian AKS-74 kit. Not beaten or scratched up like the ones you find on other kits. Unissued condition, $55 shipped CONUS.

First “I’ll take it” gets the item. Follow up with an IM and I’ll contact you with payment info. I prefer discreet PP as it is the fastest way to receive money and WILL NOT charge a 3.5% fee as long as you pay using PP E-Check, or direct transfer. Otherwise, you can pay via USPO Money Order.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I'll take this:

Item #3: Bulgarian made black polymer handguard and pistol grip set. This set is in unissued condition as it came with my K-VAR unissued Bulgarian AKS-74 kit. Not beaten or scratched up like the ones you find on other kits. Unissued condition, $55 shipped CONUS.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I'll take the receiver if we can meet locally or ship in state.

:dance:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
2nds if the deal for the NDS falls through.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts