Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS:Tula Krink Kit w/Barrel minus the H/G'sSPF

SPF I have a brand new demilled tula krink matching kit without the h/g's.Included is a chrome lined barrel.I was told it is a bluejack barrel,sold by AKBuilder awhile back.Everything is there except the receiver.The h/g's are shown in the pics,and are not included.
Post if you'll take it,follow up with a PM with buyer info.Crossposted.Time stamp wins.No trades.
Terms:USPS M.O.,Bank Cashiers check only.[will hold till cleared.]$1,075.00 plus $13.00 priorty shipping.SPF

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I have a brand new demilled tula krink matching kit without the h/g's.Included is a chrome lined barrel.I believe it might be a bluejack barrel,sold by AKBuilder but I cannot confirm this.Everything is there except the receiver.The h/g's are shown in the pics,and are not included.
Post if you'll take it,follow up with a PM with buyer info.Crossposted.Time stamp wins.No trades.
Terms:USPS M.O.,Bank Cashiers check only.[will hold till cleared.]$1,075.00 plus $13.00 priorty shipping.

The barrel Info is confusing are you not sure it came from akbuilder or if it is or isnt a bluejack

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.