Drinking Gin and Tonics so totally in!

:twirl:

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
towerofpower93 said:
Cool. I'm in for a copy.

Logical questions: how many volumes, what's in the next one and when does it come out?

Eric
2-3 more.

Next one covers E.German AK74s, short AKMs, as well as E.German RPK/RPK74s. Both import and domestic.

As for when it will be out, hopefully by the end of September.

Thanks

·
Registered
621 Posts
Just ordered one up, that LULU system is a neat concept. Looking forward to the book and the other volumes to follow. Rob, don't really know you, but you have always posted some helpful replies to some of my questions and have answered some of my IM's in the past, so I am glad to give you some business.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Just got the book in this week and it is awesome. I am alreadly pouring over the pages and comparing my parts to them. Looking forward to the next volume.
Thanks Rob

·
Registered
17 Posts
I buy one by the Lulu concept and in no time -like two weeks or so- I received the package at my home in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Lovely photographs, to look on and on. I also compare the pics with my parts.
Waiting eagerly for the next volumes.
I wish they focus on soviet models, Rpk, Rpks, Aks74u and obviously, Ak74´s.
Excellent work, I´m trully happy. Quite a quintaessential reference source.
Congrats!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I bought one, love it. I paid for it on a Monday, got it by Thursday. Very happy with it, please let me know when the East German version comes out. It is a valuable resource. God bless.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love it. I've have more and more friends publish via LULU and they've raved about how easy the process is. Congrats on "being published." ;)

I'll buy both when the 2nd comes out. Have you outlined a whole series of volumes?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
In for another at this price. Thanks for the FREESHIP heads up too!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just ordered one as well. $31.50 shipped. Coupons expire 12/15/2013 at 11:59pm

Looking forward to the 2nd Volume.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts